09:00 to 16:00
The Vitality Big Festival is the free post-race party for you, your family and friends to enjoy near the Finish Area in Greenwich Park.
What can you expect?
The Vitality Big Stage curated by BBC Introducing will feature a selection of the hottest up-and-coming acts and local community performers, who will be showing off their amazing talents. There will be music for every taste.
Sport & Exercise
- A series of running challenges on the Vitality Tumbleator
- Athletics and trampolining sessions from Greenwich Leisure
- The New Balance Hub and lightfoot challenge
- An electronic bouldering 'Digiwall'
- Pedal powered Vitality Smoothie Bikes
Health & wellbeing
- A free massage for those that have participated in The Vitality Big Half 2019
- Meditation classes with a qualified professional coach
- Spoken Word performances from Octavia Poetry Collective
- Advice on healthy and physically active lifestyles from Vitality
- Upcycling, craft making and basic gardening advice with Smallworld Urbanism
- Chatterbooks reading corner presented by The Reading Agency
Also, don't miss
- The opportunity to break a world record at the Guinness World Records Champions' Arena
- Children's Garden Maze
- Helter Skelter with stunning views of The Vitality Big Festival
- Kids face-painting and glitter tattoos
- Charity Village
Meeting Friends & Family
The Meet and Greet Area at The Vitality Big Festival features every letter of the alphabet, so that you can get together with your family and friends at a prearranged letter of your choice.
Choose whichever letter you like but do not just say: 'I'll see you at the Finish' because it's a big area (180 acres) and there will be thousands of people.